what is my fault?


By: Dima Alhaj Yousef



My name is Shaimaa Qanan, I was born on 25 July 2014, my mother also her name Shaimaa Qanan 23 years old, my grandmother named me Shimaa because my mother died before I was born!. 


She is waiting me nine month to see the first baby for my mother and my father.

I thought my mother and my father discussion  about my name, they painted my new room, and bought a lot of things for me, I thought they had  imagine about how I look, and what I should be in the future!.


I'm a child from Gaza, my mom were worried because she is alone at home and she heard sound of bombs everywhere, until the Israel military bombed my house, my mother killed by Israeli rocket, although she is Pregnant woman and civilians!.


My mother arrived to hospital dead, to central Gaza Strip's Deir Al-Balah hospital when doctors found out that her unborn girl had still been alive inside her womb, so they did Cesarean births, they pulled me out of my slain mother's body, I came to the life screaming and crying asked my mother to  hugging and feed me.

Unfourtonatly I was deprived of oxygen because the hospital is suffering from power shortages inflicted by the IDF bombardment, as a result Palestinian health officials  announced me dead on Thursday, one week after doctors pulled me out of my slain mother's body following an Israeli strike.




 Israel military banning my right to, dream, love, play and live, so they killed me without any charge! What is  my fault? I wonder what I did to Israel to kill me after my mother without any feel of shame!.


More than 1,800 people have been killed in Gaza since July 8, the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza said.


According to official Palestinian statistics, children make up about 60 percent of the densely-populated Gaza Strip, home to some 1.8 million Palestinians.




References

1. (Baby saved from slain Gaza mother's womb dies)




PS: I'm sorry if I made mistakes, it's the third time in my life I read article by myself.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

اكتشافات تل الفارعه..الكنعانيون هنا منذ الالاف السنين

اقتباسات من كتاب "التخلف الاجتماعي مدخل الى سيكولوجية الإنسان المقهور".