to my friends from montonegro

by: Dima Alhaj Yousef



The most beautiful things in our lives happen without planning. They just happen and turn our lives upside down. That what happened to me in the 5th of Feb 2018, when I met a group of people from Montenegro


I met them when they were visiting Palestine to participate in the conference " Jerusalem is the Capital of Islamic Youth" which was held in Ramallah of the year 2018 and was organized by the Palestinian Higher Council for Youth and Sport & OIC YOUTH CAPITAL Organization as a challenge Trump's declaration



The Montenegros were the best example of the Muslims' intellectuals who defend their rights as Muslims back in their country . They were so gentel to me and they showed a great support to the Palestinian issue
  
We discussed the Palestinian issue and the effect of the occupation on all its aspects. The group told me many interesting stories about their country and their lives while we were visiting the cities Ramallah, Jerusalem, Hebron and Bethlehem
 .
They taught me how to appreciate the moment and how to laugh freely without worrying about anything . I've learned how to simplify complex matters and take it easy , and as they say in their language "Nema problema" which means no problem


Furthermore they motivated me to be a better person and to work hard to improve my skills. Their pure souls and their good manners touched my heart. They are really unforgettable friends and I wish for them all the best in their lives

In fact, every time we meet new people we learn new things that we didn't know before. And I decided to "fill my life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show."

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

اكتشافات تل الفارعه..الكنعانيون هنا منذ الالاف السنين

اقتباسات من كتاب "التخلف الاجتماعي مدخل الى سيكولوجية الإنسان المقهور".